Decades Of Criminal Defense Experience
Ryan D. Langlois
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Criminal Defense 80%
- General Civil Litigation 20%
Ryan Langlois has a knack for creativity and is an empathetic advocate for his clients. His experience ranges from working in law enforcement and has a background in insurance as well.
Ryan is originally from Worcester, Massachusetts and received his B.S. in Criminal Justice from Westfield State University in Westfield, Massachusetts. He graduated Cum Laude from Savannah Law School where he was the president of the Savannah Law Veteran's Association and an Associate Editor for the Savannah Law Review.
Ryan has previously worked as a legal intern for the Chatham County District Attorney's Office in Savannah. He also worked as a law clerk for a civil litigation firm locally.
Prior to starting law school, Ryan served his country as a member of the United States Coast Guard where he engaged in numerous law enforcement missions, including counter-narcotics and migrant interdiction. Ryan has also previously been employed as a claims adjuster for a major auto insurer.
- The John Marshall Law School, Savannah, Georgia
- Honors: cum laude
- Westfield State University, Westfield, Massachusetts
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Georgia, 2018
- Georgia Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Savannah Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Savannah Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member, 2018 to Present
- United States Coast Guard, Petty Officer, 2010 to 2015
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney